This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Newport Beach, CA
Hope you are doing great!!
Please go through the below job description and reply me ASAP.
ROLE: UC Engineer
LOCATION: NewPort Beach, CA
DURATION: Full TIme
The Senior Telecom/UC Engineer position is technical in nature and requires hands-on approach for the daily operation and advancement of the VoIP Voice, Video, and Skype infrastructure. This position will participate in the implementation, ongoing support and project initiatives of all corporate voice related technologies through the company. This position responds to potential or identified UC/Voice system and application failures and resolves outages, performance problems, or integrity problems of routine and moderate complexity using standard procedures and established guidelines. The candidate must be self-motivated and able to contribute to multiple work efforts, projects and initiatives that are aligned with the business requirements.
* Senior level experience on the following: Avaya CS1 Telephone Systems, VoIP/SIP Technology, Contact Center, and Voicemail systems. Past or current Avaya certifications courses.
* Working knowledge desired: Avaya System/Session Manager, Client's, Call Recording, Faxing Applications, Microsoft Skype for Business.
* Ability to support the transition of legacy digital T-1's to SIP services.
* Ability to perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of telecom problems for end users; recommend and implement corrective solutions.
* Utilizes technical expertise and experience in designing complex, highly available, UC infrastructure solutions to support Pacific Life's large-scale, multisite environment.
* Must have prior experience troubleshooting UC/UCS technologies.
* Strong technical ability with good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must be well rounded with business office professional skills; verbal, written, collaboration, accountability, ownership, motivation, and follow-through.
* OPTIONAL DESIRED SKILLS: Cross platform experience data infrastructure. Knowledge of Network topology (layer 1&2), QoS, routing, switching, and converged integrated systems.
* OPTIONAL DESIRED SKILLS: background on Operating Systems, VMware, application databases and server patching.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent UC technical work experience
* 7+ years' experience supporting a multi-site large Voice PBX infrastructure and VoIP environment. (Avaya, Avaya Heritage required)
* 3+ years' experience in VoIP initiatives and configuring/optimizing all VoIP/IP/UC systems and services
* 3+ years' experience in Voice Networking, Installation of circuit cards and troubleshooting network and carrier issues
* Technical Certifications from Global Knowledge, Avaya, or equivalent (Telephone system installation and administration, contact center and voicemail)
* Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)
Optional Desired Qualifications
* 3+ years' experience in Data Networking protocol and converged technologies
* 2+ years' experience in Server, VMware, applications database and server patching.