UI Automation Engr II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/7/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTION11292 UI Automation Engr II (Open)
* Creates and executes automated and manual tests for mobile and web-based applications
* Works closely with QA, development, and product teams to drive automation, acceptance criteria, and detailed test scenarios
* Execute hands-on functional testing and regression tests on iOS & Android apps and HTML apps
* Takes an active role in increasing the percentage of automated versus manual test cases
* Participates in the research, evaluation and implementation of automated testing tools and utilities
* Works as part of a scrum team in an agile environment
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* 3 + years in a testing or development environment with preferred experience creating manual and automated tests for mobile and web-based applications
* You've successfully implemented new testing/automation tools and processes from scratch with testing tools such as Selenium ( Appium, Robotium, Expresso would be seen as a plus)
* Experience testing mobile apps, popular Android/iOS devices, SDKs, and HTML websites
* Willingness to step-in and manually test apps as necessary
* Experience using Git, Jenkins, Maven, Cocoapods, Gradle, or similar would be seen as a plus
* Familiarity with acceptance test-driven development (ATDD), unit tests, and behavior-driven development (BDD) would be seen as a plus
* Big plus if you've held a developer role in the past
* Experience implementing automation with continuous integration would be seen as a plus