UI Developer 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY UI DEVELOPER LEAD
LONG TERM CONTRACT
Need only GC and USC
* work with Product Managers and Project team to implement compelling browser interfaces.
* Design and implement flexible front-end framework to support many products
* Create documentation that informs designers and developers about the best practices for creating UIs.
* Have knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
* Have excellent understanding of application servers, multi-tier architectures ( presentation to persistence)
* User interface component technical design including API specification and requirements gathering
* Create sample source demonstrating how to use the product's UI components
* Possess minimum of 7years professional experience in software development
* Experience with modern web technologies and mobile site optimization
* Experience consuming and designing WebAPIs (JSON and XML based)
* Desire to work in a fast paced, growing, deadline driven, startup-up environment.
* A commitment and passion for continuous integration, unit tests, and using automation to ensure stable deliverables
* Experience with test frameworks like Jasmine as well as test runners like Karma, Protractor, etc.
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, while effectively managing priorities and communicating progress
* Strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility
* Strong foundation in interaction design principles and the ability to translate user stories into interfaces that facilitate them