UI Tech Lead / Sr. Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL RIGHT NOW ,I AM TRYING FILL
BELOW MENTION POSITION,IF YOU ARE INTERASTED PLEASE REPLY ME.
Provide team direction on the technical and functional aspects of deliverables and processes
Ensure application design and construction satisfy project objectives, scope and are aligned with business goals and benefits
Facilitate the creation of the sprint iteration plan. Identify IT tasks, duration, target dates of project deliverables
Accountable for ensuring adherence and quality of all technical standards and deliverables
Coordinates implementation deliverables with other IT Tech leads - cross application/partners/neighbors
Create initial high level design and collaborate with development team to drive decisions towards identified strategic direction
Follow TDD, code reviews and provide feedback to other team members
Proactive issue and risk identification, mitigation, and escalation
Removing technical blockers
Define, Build, Test stories
Demo completed stories to business
* Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule.
* Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
* Understands OO concepts and consistently applies them in client engagements.
* Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
* Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
* Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by law.