UNIT COORDINATOR / PER DIEM - BWH LABOR AND DELIVERY CWN 5
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Brigham & Women's Hospital(BWH)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Brigham and Women's Hospital we are dedicated to delivering life-giving breakthroughs.
We are inspired by our patients' courage, our caregivers' compassion, and our scientists' curiosity.
Our mission is built on the promise to care and the drive to cure, the humanity to heal and the tenacity to never give up. Because life is at stake.
We are a scientific, clinical and academic power house with a long history of firsts architects of innovation for life.
Together, we are finding new ways to predict, prevent, and treat the most challenging diseases, while delivering world-class care with a profoundly human touch. With so many breakthroughs within reach, we know that the time to confront the world's toughest medical challenges is now. Together, we can transform the future of medicine with Life.Giving.Breakthroughs. Join us.
The Unit Coordinator will be responsible for:
* Administrative activities supporting clinicians, patients and families.
* Working collaboratively to provide excellent care to patients and families in the safest environment.
TO QUALIFY YOU MUST HAVE:
* Associates Degree preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required. However, a student with appropriate judgement and other qualifications (ability to complete job functions, etc) can be considered for this position with appropriate review and approval.
* 1-2 years of experience in medical, customer service setting preferred, but not required.
* Knowledge of Medical Terminology
* Computer knowledge in windows-based environment strongly preferred.
* Demonstrated customer service skills
Brigham and Womens Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.
Brigham and Womens Hospital I CARE Standards
The I CARE Standards guide me in my interactions with patients, family members, visitors, colleagues, and neighbors in my workplace and surrounding community to optimize the Brigham experience and help fulfill my role in our mission of providing seamless, high quality patient and family centered care.
C. I WILL COMMUNICATE MY COMMITMENT TO HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE
A. I WILL APPEAR AND ACT AS A PROFESSIONAL
R. I WILL RESPECT ALL INDIVIDUALS
E. I WILL EXTEND MYSELF