US Testing Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID:
US TESTING LEAD
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
* Senior Test manager responsible for multiple teams supporting the testing and quality assurance service with stakeholders and reports based in multiple time zones and locations.
* Manage multiple test delivery teams in locations as geographically diverse as Singapore, India, UK and the USA.
* Maintain relationships with business and management stakeholders providing regular updates to those stakeholders.
* Define and drive the strategy for the teams and work with the rest of the testing management team to help define the group wide strategy.
* Be responsible for the test artifacts and test quality of the testing teams.
* Highlight issues around testing and drive change to address.
* Manage the expansion of the test automation.
* Specifying the target size of the teams and expanding or reducing the size of those teams as appropriate.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Experience in Testing, preferably in a banking environment.
* Experience managing remote vendor teams in multiple time zones.
* Experience developing and leading a service oriented team focusing on the customer s needs.
* Experience in test automation.
* Experience of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
* Results oriented, proactive and able to make decisions and be held accountable for those decisions.
* ISTQB Certificate.
* Experience using ALM (Quality Center).
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.