USSOCOM J53 CWMD Planner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 1/24/2017
Electronic Consulting Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONECS Federal, LLC (ECS) is seeking a USSOCOM CWMD Planner to work in our TAMPA, FL office.
The Contractor shall conduct detailed planning across the full range of CWMD requirements associated with the USSOCOM CWMD strategic planning efforts, integrating into the SOCOM CWMD Operational Planning Team (OPT).
The Contractor shall assist the OPT to organize, focus and synchronize USSOCOM CWMD enterprise partners and enablers to meet defined organizational end states. Specifically, the contractor shall:
* Facilitate and support the CWMD Strategic Planning Process (SPP), employing a SOD approach to conduct operating environment analysis and end states development.
* Facilitate and support development and inclusion of CWMD planning and programming requirements within the SPP, Special Operations Forces Capabilities and Development Systems (SOFCIDS), and Special Operations Command Requirements Evaluation Board (SOCREB) processes to ensure smooth transition of the CWMD synchronization mission within USSOCOM.
* Conduct detailed nodal analysis of WMD pathways and networks for a multitude of operating environments.
* Conduct detailed technical analyses of threat WMD technologies.
* Travel, as required, to support the planning process.
* Work with intelligence analysts to develop CWMD Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment (JIPOE).
* Work with intelligence analysts and employ SOD to evaluate intelligence in order to update OPT s understanding of operating environment, threat capabilities, WMD program efforts. Apply SOD to update and inform the planning process.
* Support all of the planning lines of effort through task/project planning, research, analysis, intelligence evaluation, document preparation/staffing, coordination support and WMD COI/COP knowledge management synchronization.
* Facilitate and support CWMD working groups, COI engagements, and plans synchronization across Combatant Commands, Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), USG partners and key partner nations. This includes developing briefing products, point papers and other support products as directed.
* Execute staff coordination support to reach the programmatic end-state and facilitate WMD Knowledge Management (KM) fundamentals.
- Must have 3 years experience leading teams that utilized SOD, JOPPS, and JCIDs in planning, executing and facilitating group discussions and produce tangible results to facilitate DOD plan development.
- Former O-5/mid-grade GS-13 (Step 5 or higher) with three years CWMD Planning experience at the 4- Star CCMD level.
- Master s Degree, War College Degree, Command and General Staff College, or JPME II.
- Shall have completed at least one SOF Gold Series Training Course.
- 3 years experience developing, planning and advising in matters related to Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) at the Combatant Command or Interagency level.
- 3 years experience working for/with Combatant Commands on plans.
- Experience leading Joint Planning Group (JPG) discussions.
- 3 years' experience briefing General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) level.
- TS/SCI clearance.
- Minimum of two years experience in CWMD planning activity.
- Formal Strategic Operational Design (SOD) or Operational Design training.
* Provide direct coordination and synchronization support to the J53 CWMD Plans Branch Chief as directed.
* In addition to the duties outlined above, Program Manager Advisors shall also oversee resource transfers to reach IOC and FOC
ECS Federal provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS Federal also maintains a drug-free workplace.