This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
My client, a healthcare company located in Owings Mills, MD has a contract position available for a UX/UI Designer role.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to create amazing user experiences for our Member, Broker, and Employer groups. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and minimalist design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
* Collaborate with stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
* Execute all user experience design and user interaction design stages from requirements to final hand-off to development
* Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
* Create sketches, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and prototypes to effectively communicate the member journey
* Present and articulate design concepts to team members, stakeholders and leadership
* Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
* Promote UX design guidelines, best practices and standards
* Proven UX/UI experience
* Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
* Solid experience in creating sketches, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, personas, test scenarios, and prototypes
* Proven understanding of accessibility and how it relates to UX design
* Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Axure RP and other wire-framing and prototyping tools and methodologies
* Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to the member experience across all channels
* Ability to present wireframes and sell design solutions to various stakeholders
* Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
* Ability to simplify complex information systems
* Excellent communication skills
* Solid understanding of Design Thinking
* Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
* Expert knowledge of responsive web and native mobile application design
* Firm understanding of responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap
* Firm understanding of design frameworks such as Google Material Design
* BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
* Experience working in an Agile development process
* Solid understanding of Angular JS and single page applications
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
Who is NTT Data*
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.