This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONShift : Shift:
As a UX/UI Designer
You will lead the visual design of new features and enhancements of proprietary software solutions. The designer will also partner with business teams to design elegant experiences for customers and temporary associates to easily do business with True Blue.
What you ll do
* Lead the visual appearance of technology-enabled features and user experiences.
* Provide guidance on interface standards to deliver intuitive interactive experiences to users.
* Develop wireframes, mockups, and design documentation as required to support software development teams to
* Drive business stakeholder's feedback into designs.
* Identify, document and champion usability requirements.
* Perform exploratory, formative and summative usability testing.
* Prototype and evaluate early software user interface designs.
* Collaborate with marketing team on user personas, customer journey maps, peer reviews, and usability testing.
What you bring to the table
* A critical eye for clean visual designs.
* Strong understanding of UX/UI principles and best practices, and the contemporary trends in user interaction design and user experience.
* Strong knowledge of related disciplines such as information architecture, interaction design and end user research.
* Deep understanding of user-centered design methods, tools, and techniques.
* Expertise in comparing, contrasting, and prioritizing among alternative approaches to meeting design objectives, and using judgment to suggest solutions to design problems that optimize among customer needs, business constraints, and technological realities.
* Proven track record of prototyping at various levels of fidelity.
* Commitment to product excellence.
* Minimum of 3 years experience, 5 years preferred, in a user experience role.
* Telerik Kendo Controls
* An SPA framework,
* HTML 5,
* JQuery 1.9
* (Twitter) Bootstrap
* CSS Framework
* Balsamiq, Axure, Mockingbird or Photoshop
As a TrueBlue employee you can
* Make a difference in other peoples lives.
* Be a part of a dynamic and diverse team.
* Be recognized for your contributions.
* Grow and develop personally and professionally.
TrueBlue, Inc. is the nation's leading provider of industrial staffing and outsourced workforce solutions. Publicly traded since 1995, the company provides work opportunities to over half million people through firms such as: Centerline, CLP Resources, HRX, Labor Ready, PeopleScout, PlaneTechs, Spartan Staffing, Staff Management, and StudentScout.
At TrueBlue We believe in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are guided by our values: Be Passionate, Be Accountable, Be Optimistic, Be Respectful and Be True. TrueBlue provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.