UX/UI Product Manager - A&A- CTO
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/25/2016
Nokia Siemens Networks
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Nokia Applications & Analytics (A&A) business group has sponsored a Chief Technology Office (CTO) function to define and develop common technology assets utilized by the various A&A business units and products. This suite of assets is known as the Common Software Foundation (CSF).
This role requires the individual to lead cross functional teams in the definition and management of CSF assets in partnership with the A&A business units. The individual will be involved from technology inception stages through to approval of product roadmaps. The role requires a strong technical background, excellent communication and leadership skills, experience working across a large organization and a passion for innovation. Effective relationships with business unit product managers, R&D, services and procurement teams will need to be fostered to ensure successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will report into the A&A CSF product management director.
Qualifications Mandatory Qualifications and Skills
* 1-3 years of professional experience in product management
* Experience in translating feature requests into product roadmaps and detailed requirements in partnership with system architects and engineers
* Experience in UX/UI design
* Demonstrated skills in technology inception/incubation
* Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
* Demonstrated product management related leadership skills
* Experience in leading cross-functional teams in a multi-site environment
* Demonstrated ability to drive consensus and manage conflict
* Proficient in MS Office tool suite
* Software design/test background
* Java ecosystem experience
* Hands on experience in managing 3rd party asset procurement
* Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Livelink document management, Sharepoint