Ultrasonic Tech 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ATI Forged Products produces and markets a wide range of specialty metal alloys, including titanium, nickel, and steel forgings to end use markets such as aerospace, energy, oil & gas, and general industrial markets. We have several operating facilities and deliver products to customers globally.
We are currently seeking a Ultra Sonic Tech, at our Cudahy, WI plant located approximately 5 miles south of Milwaukee.
Position is responsible for performing non-destructive examinations through use of ultra-high frequency sound in order to inspect materials and products Position responsibilities include:
* Conducts regular and complex testing to determine acceptability of material or product.
* Examines product for possible internal or external defects.
* Prepares material to properly examine material by cleaning, identifying, setup, etc.
* May read or interpret blueprints or drawings, specifications and scan procedures in order to accomplish ultrasonic setups, tests, and report preparation
If you are organized, motivated and can work independently and as a part of a dynamic team, please contact us. We offer excellent salary compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, submit your resume and salary requirements.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Capable of obtaining customer certification requirements
* Ability to work any shift
* Capable of distinguishing and differentiating colors
* Vision of 20/25 in at least one eye, natural or corrected
* Ability to lift 50 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled