Under Armour Scout Team Coord - ReqCode 16000CO1
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Dick's Sporting Goods
West Nyack, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription The Under Armour Scout Team Coordinator, working at DICK'S Sporting Goods, is responsible for creating the Under Armour in-store brand experience - to achieve sales goals through excellence in sales, provide enhanced customer service through superior customer engagement and provide product management through directed merchandising presentation execution.
Serving the needs of our customers is our top priority at DICK'S Sporting Goods, and we've tailored our business to accomplish this goal. Our 'store-within-a-store' concept sets us apart from other sporting goods retailers. Our Golf Pro Shop, The Lodge (Hunting/Camping/Fishing), the Fitness Center, Footwear, Team Sports and Athletic Apparel can all be found under one roof. These specialty stores offer the distinct benefits of an authentic merchandise assortment, premier brand selection, access to value-added services and personalized assistance from friendly, knowledgeable sales associates - many of whom are enthusiasts in their particular sports.
Duties for the Under Armour Scout Team Coordinator:
* Responsible for assisting customers with Under Armour Apparel, Equipment and Footwear
* Ensure products are at proper inventory levels, with merchandising standards maintained
* Execution of merchandising Under Armour products to best fit individual store layout and needs
* Ensure products are processed and on the sales floor in a timely manner
* Ensure signage and seasonal initiatives are implemented by assigned completion date
* Participate in Under Armour product and merchandising training opportunities as available
* Provide regular communication to Under Armour regarding floor set, stock, and success stores
* Coordinate distribution of any seasonal product information and tools
QualificationsSuccess Profile: * Friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic; high comfort level engaging with customers
* A strong and sincere passion for the Under Armour brand
* Strong level of verbal and written communication skills
* Professional language and good judgment when interactive with customers regarding comparison of various products brands
* Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and handle competing priorities each day
* Prior success in establishing goals and achieving results
* Enjoys working in a team environment, and partners with other Sales Associates to sell Under Armour products
* Candidates must be flexible in working a rotating schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://dsg.contacthr.com/50069411.jpg /