Underground Utilites Superintendent 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY One of the most respected electrical site service contractors in the greater Charlotte area is in the need for a foreman / superintendent. The superintendent is responsible for providing field supervision over crews involved in the installation of underground electrical conduit systems and related equipment. The superintendent serves as the front-line Safety Officer for the site.
Responsibilities / Duties include:
* Ability to read blue prints
* Knowledgeable in operating excavators, loaders and backhoes.
* Understanding of installing underground dry utilities.
* Must be able to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions.
* Ability to effectively supervise other employees.
The ideal candidate would have 5-10years experience. They must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.