Underwriter / Underwriting Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Merchant Cash And Capital d/b/a Bizfi
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONBizfi, formerly known as Merchant Cash and Capital, is premier FinTech Company combining aggregation, funding and a participation marketplace on a single platform for small businesses. Founded in 2005, Bizfi and its family of companies have provided more than $1.6 billion in financing more than 29,000 small businesses in a wide variety of industries across United States.
BizFi is a fully automated online market place designed to give financing options applicants. What sets us apart is our proprietary platform technology which allows business owners get actual results for product types and ability go directly . Every step of way, business owners are guided by an experienced funding concierge.
With our continued success and growth, we are seeking motivated and energized Underwriter join our expanding Team!
* Receive and approve new business applications, including but not limited :
* Analyzing business and personal credit
* Analyzing banks, financials, and tax returns
* Pricing and terming deals underwriting and industry guidelines
* Monitoring and maintaining company portfolio integrity
* Approving and funding renewal advances
* Establishing and improving upon current outside funding partner relationships
* 1-3+ finance experience ( commensurate with level of experience)
* 's (Finance-related )
* Must be detail-oriented
* Speed and efficiency are two cornerstones for position
* Strong communication skills for outside funding partner and inter-department relations
* 401(k) with a company match
* Competitive medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug plan; additional voluntary benefit plans
* Paid vacation and company paid holidays
Bizfi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran , or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe that talent, drive and experience are the relevant criteria for considering new team members.