Unified Communication Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Senior Architect will be the thought leader in bringing the newest ideas and technologies to our client. The vision they hope you will deliver: Seamless collaboration among all employees at their desks and mobile and seamless interaction with customers using the latest communication methods they prefer.
The ideal candidate is passionate about Real-Time Collaboration and Customer Engagement innovation projects that deliver business benefits, wants to learn and be challenged, and thrives in a dynamic, very fast-paced environment. Experience in these types of efforts is a must.
_This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, growing organization currently handling customer interactions on the scale of 1,, voice calls per month from 90 stateside and international offices!_
* 50% of time: Developing and maintaining trusted partnerships with business leaders, architecture & network teams, and end user incorporate changes to address these gaps.
* Create an Architectural Roadmap to move the organization to a true universal collaboration and customer engagement infrastructure that delivers the business value required by the stakeholders.
* Conduct internal sessions on the architectural roadmap and the capabilities it will deliver.
* Review detailed research materials, vendor product plans and industry trends for new/emerging trends that may impact current company technology strategies and business plans.
* Work with partners and internalarchitecture teams to create the scope and quote for each implementation phase identified in the Roadmap.
* Define, propose and participate in Proof of Concept engagements, as needed, to prove the architectural plan will be successful.
* 5+ years Contact Center experience with multichannel capability, CRM and reporting
* 5+ years Avaya telephony, messaging and UC clients
* 2+ years with video conferencing
* Public and private cloud communication architecture experience including SaaS
* Experience with Avaya CM 6.3, Systems Manager, CMS, Elite Multichannel, Nice Recording (Avaya APDS, ACIS, ACSS a plus)
* IP networking, LAN/WAN switching and QoS
* Polycom RMX and room systems
* Bachelors in MIS, Computer Science or Engineering
* CCNA or CCNP certification or strong background in network is desired
* Ability to travel 30-40%