This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
The purpose of this position is to coordinate team efforts toward meeting safety, quality, production and cost goals. This position provides the plant with the necessary guidance and support of production supervisors and employees along with activities in the assigned production departments.
* Assists in schedule development and monitors production flow.
* Inspects finished products and goods to ensure quality, and that industry standards are met before they are declared ready for use. Resolves quality issues as appropriate.
* Monitors compliance to safe working standards, works to promote a safe working environment.
* Identifies and plans for continuous improvement activities.
* Assists with developing and attaining department and plant goals.
* Assists with developing budgets and reduction in manufacturing costs.
* Reviews shift production records to determine if performance targets are being met. Assigns daily tasks to align with achievement of performance targets. Makes recommendations for schedule and sequencing adjustments to ensure success of the shift's targeted production.
* Reduce and/or eliminate scrap levels on your respective shift.
* Work toward team initiatives and provides positive morale, supporting efforts on respective shift.
* Assists in design of yearly performance objectives and implements and monitors programming to meet desired outcomes.
This job requires a minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent and 4 to 6 years of position-related experience is preferred. The preferred formal education is a Technical Diploma or Associate's Degree.
* Generous vacation and holidays
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability
* Flexible Spending Account
* Matching 401(k)
* Bonus Plan
* Competitive Salary with Benefits
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor