Unit Nurse Manager - Gastroenterology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Providing operations management and program development for GI Suite.
* Management of the Suite and is accountable for the delivery of patient care, business development, fiscal oversight and operations.
* The position identifies and implements courses of action to assure and/or improve the quality, quantity, and efficiency of services provided. Individual must possess strong financial and analytical skills, with demonstrated experience and expertise in managing inventories.
* The position requires an individual who can function with a high degree of autonomy.
* Current clinical skills, strong customer service orientation and effective interpersonal skills are required.
* This position requires providing service to the following age population(s): Adult (18 years to 64 years), and Geriatric (65+ years) in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* BSN required
* MSN preferred
* A minimum of two years management experience in a healthcare environment required.
* Experience in the outpatient surgery setting highly desirable.
* Basic computer literacy (word processing, spreadsheet) required
* Pennsylvania RN licensure required
* Physical Requirements: Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, lifting, positioning and moving patients & equipment. Physical agility and manual dexterity required to handle a variety of supplies, equipment, and technical tasks. Visual Requirements: Must be able to see charts, read numbers from a distance, and read small print and have visual dexterity to work with computers. Must be able to work in situations of reduced lighting and to handle and account for microscopic needles.Hearing Requirements: Must be able to discern voice commands in normal to low voice volumes in an environment of varying noise levels. Must be able to complete assessments using a stethoscope, hear on the phone and hear general conversation.Working Conditions: Possible exposure to radiation, hazardous chemicals, and bio-hazardous smoke, blood, and body fluids.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.