Unit Nurse Manager - Labor & Delivery
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 4/18/2017
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Defines, plans, implements, and monitors patient care delivery, fiscal management, human resource management and departmental operations for defined care areas(s)
* Takes a leadership role in developing policy and standards for patient care services
* This position requires providing service to all age populations in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY
* BSN required
* MSN preferred
* Five years clinical experience in area of specialty
* A minimum of two years management/administrative/leadership in a nursing role
* Experience in nursing management preferred
* Previous fiscal and supervisory experience required
* Basic computer literacy (word processing, spreadsheet) required
* Certificate in area of specialty desired
* Must be able to walk, sit, stand for long periods of time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.