Unit Turnover Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Full Time
Brookdale - 6737 W. Washington, Ste. 2300 Milwaukee, WI 53214
Job # UTCCOmiWI066350
The Unit Turn Coordinator creates and properly codes purchase orders. Serves as a liaison between Asset Management and other departments for transactions involving unit turnover. Provides courteous and professional support for incoming calls and emails; ensures prompt responses to inquiries.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Create purchase orders that involves a Unit Turnover
* Provide quality assurance for Unit Turnover transactions
* Act as a liaison between Asset Management, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable and Procurement
* Provide prompt follow up on calls and email issues from communities and vendors
* Monitor the receipt and resolution of phone, email, and pending issues
* Participate in Team Cross Training to improve work flow in Asset Management Department
* Provide administrative support to Asset Management Department as required
Required skills and qualifications:
* High School Diploma or GED required , Associates degree strongly preferred
* At least one year of previous Accounting, Administrative or Customer Service experience
* Ability to effectively communicate with team members and internal customers
* Previous experience with MS Office and Windows Operating System. Strong excel skills required
* Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148405.aspx'