United States Government Compliance Officer and Contract Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
West Palm Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT COMPLIANCE OFFICER AND CONTRACT SPECIALIST for a direct hire in WEST PALM BEACH, FL.
* Manage the government audit and compliance program. NA HVAC Systems and Services ("HVAC"); CCS International, Refrigeration, Global Fire Products, and Global Security Products
* Provide training on government contracts compliance issues and our policies to the Entities' local offices
* Perform in-person and desk audits of contracts to assess compliance with contractual requirements
* Support completion of annual certification with the USG System for Award Management ("SAM")
* Provide compliance plans to field offices bidding on USG work
CONTRACT REVIEW RESPONSIBILITIES
* Conduct U.S. Government bid and contract reviews for CCS International, Refrigeration, Global Fire Products, and Global Security Products and for U.S. embassy solicitations and other non-U.S. projects for the company
* 5 years' experience in U.S. Government contracting/procurement
* Expertise in and practical experience with U.S. Government contract clauses (FAR, etc.)
* Self-starter, impeccable work ethic and sense of ownership are a must.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with external customers and a cross functional team of sales, legal, finance, human resources and operations associates
* Highly organized, strong attention to detail, ability to manage multiple priorities
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office
* BA/BS degree w/6-10+ years' experience or
* MA/MS degree w/4-7+ years' experience
* JD helpful, but not required