This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number
Community Banks of Colorado
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Bank, through its managers and supervisors, reserves the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our clients, associates and/or shareholders.
1. Deliver the Client Experience by providing excellent client service with each client and associate interaction.
2. Split time between Teller and Personal Banker functions.
3. Sell consumer/small business banking products and services to clients and prospects.
4. Manage client portfolio, services relationships and cross-sells all products and services.
5. Develop and maintain relationships with business partners to maximize sales opportunities and achieve sales standards.
6. Receive, verify and pay negotiable items and cash for deposit, credit payment and collections.
7. Receive commercial and consumer deposits, verify correct cash amount and endorsements and issue receipts without supervisor verification up limits as assigned by your position level.
8. Place holds on deposits for uncollected funds and complete difficult transactions for lobby and drive-up clients and demonstrate advanced proficiency with our systems.
9. Daily balancing of your drawer within the established teller difference policy.
10. Protect all client and bank information, and follow Customer Privacy and Information Policy & Procedure for communication with clients, vendors and associates.
11. Responsible for adherence to bank s operational compliance and security policies and applicable state and federal laws.
12. Maintain current knowledge and consistent compliance with regulations and bank policies and procedures related to the position, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
13. Interact with others (co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
EDUCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Strong client service skills
* Minimum 2-3 years of banking experience
* Must be/become registered and licensed in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) as required by the S.A.F.E. Act.
* This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and NBH's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
* Associate s degree or higher
* Previous teller and personal banker experience
* Bilingual language skills
* Minimum 3-4 years of relevant job experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The following is intended to give an overview of the requirements of the position, but is not an exhaustive list
* Effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; demonstrated ability to speak effectively to internal and external clients.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to complete work accurately.
* Client service driven; responsive to client issues and concerns.
* Lead by example in all areas including referrals, balancing and daily banking center operations.
* Above average ability to think logically in order to analyze situations, and make sound decisions.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Ability to research various systems.
* Proficient at working with multiple computer and software systems.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as cash back, loan rates and percentages.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The following is intended to give an overview of the work environment of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
* Work hours may vary based on the Banking Center hours of operation.
* Standing for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
* Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend, lift at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp other items with hands, for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the workday.
* Must be able to work overtime to the extent necessary.
The Bank is committed to providing qualified applicants and associates reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the essential functions of the job. An applicant and/or associate requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job function, should contact Human Resources. NBH Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Selected candidate(s) for hire must complete the following prior to employment: a criminal history report, global screen, drug screen, employment credit report and if applicable, a driving record.
Send This Position to a Friend