Universal Banker I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Midland States Bank
Grant Park, IL
The Universal Banker I position is responsible for delivering excellent customer experiences to current and potential customers. Employees in this position will display effective communication skills and exhibit a good knowledge of the products and services offered. Also responsible for offering referral opportunities that will result in outcomes that define excellent customer service.
* Accurately processing customer transactions, balancing, and safeguarding against fraud
* Understanding basic knowledge of deposit and lending products & services
* Assists with basic deposit account openings, basic lending and maintenance requests
* Able to identify correct product types through needs-based questioning allowing them to build and deepen customer relationships
* Confidently drive sales through service and knowledge allowing them to achieve personal and team goals as set
* Timely completion of all assigned learning activities
* Actively participate in weekly huddles and one on one coaching sessions
* Participate in onsite visits to customers to promote the Employee Privilege Program & Merchant Services.
* Demonstrates and models Midland States Bank core values that support the bank s culture
* Associates Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
* Cash handling, sales and customer service background
* Energy, Drive, Ambition
* Learns From Mistakes
* Putting People at Ease
* Getting Information, Making Sense of It; Problem Identification
* Being a Quick Study
* Knowledge: Trade and Business
* Maintains Clear Communication with Customer