This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Midland States Bank
The Universal Banker position is responsible for delivering excellent customer experiences to current and potential customers. Employees in this position will display effective communication skills and exhibit a good knowledge of the products and services offered. Also responsible for offering referral opportunities that will result in outcomes that define excellent customer service.
* Accurately processing customer transactions, balancing, and safeguarding against fraud
* Understanding basic knowledge of deposit and lending products & services
* Assists with basic deposit account openings, basic lending and maintenance requests
* Able to identify correct product types through needs-based questioning allowing them to build and deepen customer relationships
* Confidently drive sales through service and knowledge allowing them to achieve personal and team goals as set
* Timely completion of all assigned learning activities
* Actively participate in weekly huddles and one on one coaching sessions
* Participate in onsite visits to customers to promote the Employee Privilege Program & Merchant Services.
* Demonstrates and models Midland States Bank core values that support the bank s culture
* Associates Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
* Cash handling, sales and customer service background
* Energy, Drive, Ambition
* Learns From Mistakes
* Putting People at Ease
* Getting Information, Making Sense of It; Problem Identification
* Being a Quick Study
* Knowledge: Trade and Business
* Maintains Clear Communication with Customer