University Graduate - MBA 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary
Product Management & Technical Marketing
NetApp's Product Management and Technical Marketing departments provide guidance and creation of future product development (roadmaps) as well as the integration of the products within the broader NetApp product portfolio. Key initiatives are creating and scoping 3rd platform solutions, positioning guidelines and educate the sales force and business partners on new product developments as well as creating Best Practices, Whitepapers and Tools.
Key Focus Areas:
1) Work on creating technical collateral, including technical reports, white papers, presentation to enable sales, partner and customer teams.
2) Work with various functions within the organization such as product management/marketing etc to understand develop the future roadmap of the product.
3) Become a subject matter expert on various topics both inside NetApp and the storage industry.
4) Represent NetApp at technical conferences to present and gain industrial knowledge.
5) Work with NetApp University to develop training material and exams on various topics related to your field of work.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; including learning presentation skills. Ability to outline and publish professional technical documents on schedule.
- Ability to contribute to delivery of training materials and/or other group communications in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a department team and learn influencing skills.
- Ability to work on technical issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation.
- Solve technical problems within the scope of the project, with technical or management assistance,
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to build strong working relationships within the department and across the company with project related tasks.
- Ability to learn to lead teams within the department.
- The types of tasks this individual is responsible are a mix of structured and unstructured tasks.
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems.
Education and Experience
Education and Experience:
Must have graduated within the past 18 months or will graduate in May/June 2017 with a Bachelor's, Master's or Ph.D. degree.
Full time / Part time
USA - California - Sunnyvale (Corporate Headquarters)
USA - North Carolina - Research Triangle Park
NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. NetApp? makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.