University Recruiting Human Resources Business Associate Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 1/13/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONFood. Purpose. You.
We serve the world by making food people love. As one of the world's leading food companies, General Mills believes that food should make us better. Food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, General Mills had global net sales of US$16.6 billion during fiscal 2016.
We seek out the best talent, provide them with rich development resources, support, and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with General Mills means joining a company where you can make a difference in the lives of millions of people. There is tremendous opportunity here for individuals who are leaders, innovators, and want to be part of a company that serves the world by making food people love.
Please note: This is the same position previously titled Associate Human Resources Manager.
What is the role of HR at General Mills?
HR at General Mills is well-established as a strategic business partner. We enable our company to win and our employees to maximize their full potential by building competitively superior talent, agile organizations, world class capabilities and a distinctive and undeniable culture worldwide.
What will I do?
* Drive Business Results - through a focus on growing the business, paired with expertise in areas such as organizational design, talent management, and employee relations
* Be a Thought Leader - by understanding industry best practices, embracing and leading change, challenging the status quo, and providing innovative solutions
* Grow our Championship Culture - through talent development, process improvement, and high employee engagement
* Act as a Trusted Advisor - by coaching leaders at all levels of the organization with confidence and credibility
* Kick Off a Real Career, Right Now - from "Day One," you are responsible for impactful and meaningful work
Who is qualified to apply?
YOU, if you are pursuing a Master's degree in Human Resources, Industrial Labor Relations, or Business Administration. We seek proven leadership experience, strong business mindset, and high professional maturity and integrity. Strong credible influence is key, with accountability and ability to deliver results in diverse environments. In addition, flexibility and willingness to relocate are critical for this role.
Where will I work?
Initial roles are in one of many manufacturing plants across the country.