Upstream Process Scientist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Biotech Partners, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONUpstream Process Scientist
Location: West Coast
About the Company:
Our client is an industry leading CDMO/CMO located on the West Coast. This facility is the US flagship of this growing organization. This company is looking for individuals that want to further establish themselves as key opinion leaders within the Biologics industry. Come join a company that values collaboration and innovation and encourages scientific advancement. This company offers a chance to expand your research base and knowledge while working with novel molecules.
# 3-5 years of Upstream Process experience with a PHD.
# 12+ years of Upstream Process experience with a BS or MS.
Skills and Expertise:
* Extensive technical knowledge and scientific understanding of upstream development and bioreactor optimization
* Designs, executes, and interprets complex lab experiments and applies advanced scientific knowledge associated with larger and more complex experiments and projects
* Strong subject knowledge and communication skills to be used for presentations with clients and other industry leaders
* Establish and maintain familiarity with contemporaryindustrial standards, practices and technology focused on upstream development and optimization
* Cooperates transversally - Shares information and seeks input from outside direct team. Develops strong cross functional relationships and partnerships with science and commercial organizations
BIOTECH PARTNERS is one of the leading Life Sciences recruiting companies throughout the United States, placing qualified candidates with world-renowned organizations for over twelve years. Our recruiting consultants are experts in their markets and provide industry insights and interview coaching to their candidates throughout the engagement process.