My client, an international financial institution located in Washington, DC has a contract position available for a Usability Specialist.
Essential Job Functions:
* Create mockups based on the business requirements and stakeholder input
* Evaluate the usability of a website or web application
* Evaluate the website or web application in its initial stages using wireframes, or mockups to test with the end users and provide an evaluation report
* Provide a heuristic/expert review to evaluate an existing or newly developed website or application
* Write reports containing recommendations to address usability issues that arise during the testing
* Conduct usability reviews of websites and web applications
* Conduct user testing on screen mockups, live systems, or websites
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
* Education: Master's degree in computer application or human factors or comparable experience
* Role Specific Experience: Experience: 5 - 8 years
* Certified Usability Analyst Certification desirable
* Experience with conducting heuristic/expert review
* Strong analytical, organizational, communication and documentation skills
* Strong understanding of personas
* Strong understanding of the principles of interaction design
* Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to communicate complex processes clearly and discuss findings and recommendations.
* Must understand relation between content, technology and design
* Must be an effective team player
Required Skills: Mockups
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
Who is NTT Data*
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.