Used Truck Sales Associate (Req #16-311)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 2/28/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONUSED TRUCK SALES REPRESENTATIVE
REQUISITION #: 16-311
LOCATION: 750 NE Columbia Blvd., Portland, OR 97211
TO APPLY: VISIT OUR CAREERS PAGE AT (www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers/) AND FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
TEC Equipment, the west s premier, multi-point, full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership based in Portland, OR is a growing company with over 1,100 employees in 24 locations in Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. We were recently recognized by the Portland Business Journal as one of the top 10 private companies in OR and SW Washington based on revenue.
Our Portland, OR dealership is a Mack and Volvo heavy-duty truck franchisee and sells a wide inventory of used trucks. We have an immediate opportunity for a customer and sales-driven Used Truck Sales Representative who wants to be part of continuing to drive our success and status as a leader in the industry.
What we offer:
* Large truck inventory to sell from. Our substantial volume gives us purchasing power, resulting in savings you can pass on to the customer.
* Competitive/top commission structures for producing sales people.
* Biweekly guarantees to help you get started.
* Health and retirement benefits.
* All business expenses paid by the company, including use of company mobile device.
In this role your primary responsibilities will be to:
* Identify, profile, and call on prospective customers within assigned territory, developing and applying strategy as necessary to obtain orders. You must be comfortable with extensive cold calling.
* Ensure customer satisfaction from start of sale to delivery of truck, resolving any issues that may occur.
* Maintain contact with existing customers in relation to their needs; connect customers to other internal departments as needed (e.g., finance, service, parts, insurance, and collision center).
* Stay up-to-date on inventory, market, and customer trends.
* Previous successful sales experience meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills you must be persuasive and be able to engage potential customers.
* Ability to learn equipment specifications to communicate effectively with customers.
* Ability to build relationships with customers, source business, and achieve sales goals.
* Valid driver s license with clean driving record (no infractions in past 3 years).
* Bilingual in English plus Russian/Ukranian
* Current CDL license and experience with class 8 truck sales.
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
More About TEC Equipment
Founded in 1976 by David Thompson, TEC Equipment continues to be a family-owned and operated business and is committed to hiring the best talent that share our values Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, and Customer-focus. Learn more about our history and customer commitment by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/our-history.
At TEC Equipment, our people are our most important asset. We offer a family-oriented environment and competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Health Insurance
* Life and Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Paid Time Off
* Educational Assistance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Learn more about our benefits and current job opportunities by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law..