Used Truck Sales Manager (Req #16-341)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSTOCKTON: USED TRUCK SALES MANAGER
LOCATION: 2050 E Louise Ave, Lathrop, CA 95339.
TO APPLY: VISIT OUR CAREERS PAGE AT (www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers/) AND FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
TEC Equipment, the west s premier, multi-point, full-service, heavy-duty truck dealership based in Portland, OR is a growing company with over 1,150 employees in 25 locations in the West (California, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona).
We are seeking a Used Truck Sales Manager for our Stockton (Lathrop), CA location who will positively represent TEC Equipment and model our core values of Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, and Customer-focus. In this role you will be responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the Used Truck Sales Department and ensuring positive customer relationships.
At TEC Equipment, our people are our most important asset. We offer a family-oriented environment and competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Health Insurance
* Life and Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Paid Time Off
* Educational Assistance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
In this role you will:
* Maintain proper staffing levels for the team through labor forecasting, planning, and management best practices.
* Assist in evaluating the department s performance against established target and standards.
* Recruit, train and develop a high performing sales team.
* Continually network within the industry & keep up-to-date on the activities of the competition and truck sales market trends, demands, and values.
* Establish and maintain satisfactory relations with outside wholesalers and dealers.
Apply today if you have the following:
* Minimum 5 years successful experience in managing a large market used truck operation, with a proven history of growing customer base and closing sales.
* Ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks, and issues with tactful and collaborative approach
* Sound business acumen with ability to analyze, prioritize, identify, create, and execute solutions; prior experience with P&L responsibility; knowledge in basic accounting and business principles.
* Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with employees, internal departments, customers, and vendors in a variety of situations; ability to lead and direct diverse teams.
* Strong computer skills, knowledge of basic software and applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows, etc.
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving are contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law..