User Experience Design Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Description
* Responsible for researching, planning and producing holistic experience concepts and specifications that optimize the user experience across all medium (hardware, software, environment, etc), for specific touch points of the complete solution; for the mutual benefit of both user and business. Responsible for gaining user insights and leveraging them to drive design direction or improve existing designs. Work within this job family falls into three major categories:
(1) enhancements - changes to original design and extensions to existing programs. (2) new experience designs (3) strategic experience design - new or improved ecosystem experience, experience architecture, etc.* Responsibilities
** Analyze or designs portions of user experience solutions for products and service lines based on established design principles and in accordance with design strategy, practices, and guidelines.
* Tests and gathers user experience data in accordance with established research plans and specifications; analyzes, describes, and reports results to design stakeholders.
* Assesses, develops and implements portions of user experience design plans, changes, specifications, and reusable design elements for new and existing products
* Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners on user experience design and development.
* Participates as one or more member of project team of other user experience designers and internal and outsourced design and development partners to develop holistic, high-quality user experience solutions for low to moderately-complex projects, products, and services* Education and Experience
** Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Design, Human Factors Engineering, Social Sciences research, or equivalent
* Minimum 2-4 years experience
* and Skills
** Experience with and understanding of design principles, theories, and concepts
* Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
* Understanding and experience in implementing and creating research and data collection plans for user experience testing and acceptance
* Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate user experience data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options.*
* User Experience Design Engineer
* Requisition ID: