User Experience Designer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The ONE20 UX/UI Designer creates usable, forward thinking, incredible mobile and web software interfaces that our members love. Because we re a small, fast-moving company, you would have the opportunity to be innovative and stay at the forefront of design trends.
If you re a passionate UXer who wakes up every day to create immersive experiences that everyone loves, you might be what we ve been searching four corners of the world for.
You would be working closely with our Graphic Designer, reporting to our Director of Product Innovation, and working in an agile-based, paired environment.
* For a brand new product, you ll create sketches, wireframes, and mock-ups that meet product requirements and design guidelines
* You ll drive innovation with new ideas, improved processes, and user interactions to make sure our products are usable and loved by members
* You ll work in a paired environment with multiple design teams
* You ll review and approve all ideas and designs for consistency and quality
* You ll work graphic artists to create UI guidelines, design patterns, and standards
* You ll interpret complex business use cases into simplified workflows
* You ll make sure the requirements are up to date with designs
* You ll recommend user research methods and oversee the execution of research projects
* You ll oversee research activities, and you ll incorporate the user feedback into designs
* You ve spent over five years in a UI or UX design role
* You have a Bachelor s degree in a design-related field (HCI, UX, IA, Visual Communications)
* You ve spent over three years designing wireframes and design prototypes
* You ve spent over three years in an agile development environment
* You ve spent over three years doing web UI work from concept to execution
* You re so good at user experiences for different Android and iOS resolutions that you could do it in your sleep
* You ve created user stories, user personas, and you ve done user experience research
* Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch are your jam
* Designing and mapping user flows and interactions are second nature for you
* You ve worked with website, mobile, and responsive design
* You re cool with receiving feedback as part of a rapid interactive design process
* Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
At ONE20, we re on a mission to improve the lives of our members. No one else is looking out for the lives of truck drivers, so we are. We re making their lives healthier, more connected, more affordable, more predictable, and we re empowering them to fight for the respect that they deserve.
We re changing the game. Join us.