User Experience Designer - (Interaction) - (Irvine, CA Atlanta, GA or Remote)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 2/24/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONNextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
User Experience Designer (Interaction) (Irvine, CA or Atlanta, GA or Remote)
A Sr. Interaction Designer must possess strong conceptual, design, interactive, and prototyping skills for complex applications in a challenging industry. This person must be able to reconcile competing requirements and limitations with the needs of the end user. The candidate should be able to present and articulate design and UX strategy to key stakeholders and cross-functional partners, with clear concepts and execution.
* Model and analyze experience flows and find pain points and opportunities to create usable, well thought out experiences.
* Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders including business leads, product managers, engineers and designers to define key features and customer experiences.
* Rapidly prototype new interaction models and concepts
* Translate abstract concepts into simple, intuitive interfaces and developing innovative ways to guide a user through a meaningful user experience
* Develop experience goals, user flows, scenarios and wireframes. Create the documentation of interaction details & specifications for engineering to implement.
* Work directly with visual designers to create well-crafted, polished user experiences that benefit the brand.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.