User Experience Designer - (Interaction) - (Costa Mesa, CA Atlanta, GA or Remote) 8/21/2016
Costa Mesa, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY User Experience Designer (Interaction) (Costa Mesa, CA Atlanta, GA or Remote)
Job Summary: A Sr. Interaction Designer must possess strong conceptual, design, interactive, and prototyping skills for complex applications in a challenging industry. This person must be able to reconcile competing requirements and limitations with the needs of the end user. The candidate should be able to present and articulate design and UX strategy to key stakeholders and cross-functional partners, with clear concepts and execution.
* Model and analyze experience flows and find pain points and opportunities to create usable, well thought out experiences.
* Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders including business leads, product managers, engineers and designers to define key features and customer experiences.
* Rapidly prototype new interaction models and concepts
* Translate abstract concepts into simple, intuitive interfaces and developing innovative ways to guide a user through a meaningful user experience
* Develop experience goals, user flows, scenarios and wireframes. Create the documentation of interaction details & specifications for engineering to implement.
* Work directly with visual designers to create well-crafted, polished user experiences that benefit the brand.