User Experience Designer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
UL EduNeering supports our clients' compliance, organizational performance and market entry needs through knowledge-based solutions.
The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for ideating and creating digital experience that artfully unify customer needs with business goals.
* Partner with business stakeholders to understand their objectives and requirements
* Define strategies for our web and mobile properties that define the objectives and direction of the user experience you intend to create
* Utilize research to understand the needs and desires of users and validate your designs
* Design and map the experience using journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, and other artifacts
* Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of interactivity and the Web and the fundamentals of information architecture
* Build and maintain team rapport with creative staff, account managers, and project managers
* Communicate ideas, concepts and user interface direction with peers and management
* Be a positive contributor to team environments
* Stay current on new user experience and design patterns and understand how they could positively impact the client's online experience.
* More than 3 years professional experience with user experience design for software interfaces
* Proven experience leading the design, architecting, and optimizing of websites and/or applications, especially consumer-facing and transactional-focused interfaces
* Degree in a relevant field (Human-Computer Interaction, information design, communications, etc.)
* Experience working in and leading teams the user experience design effort within agile design and development teams
* Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
* Must be self-motivated, organized and accountable
* Must have portfolio samples of web design and UI/UX experience