User Support Specialist
Emergint Technologies Inc - Atlanta, GA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Emergint Technologies is seeking a Documentation and User Support Specialist to join our team in Atlanta, GA. The qualified applicant will become part of Emergint’s Atlanta based Information Technology team supporting our Centers for Disease Control client.
• Provide phone & email technical assistance, support, training, and advice to end users
· Track, log and report support requests
• Interpret problems and provide technical support for software, and systems
· Act as the liaison between the Business, Technical, and Security stewards and staff
• Must be a team player, self motivated, self starter and a quick learner
• Extremely positive attitude toward customer service and an ability to work well with customers in a team environment
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to train subject matter experts and end users on navigation through the site
• Strong verbal communication skills coupled with strong listening skills is a plus
• Experience working with end users.
• Support users, Train users, Oversee and track daily performance of application, Analyze system requirements, Suggest system improvements, Test application along with Business, Technical, and Security Liaison.
• Front-end skills for testing a GUI
• 5 years experience with MS Office
• Excellent documentation skills
• Healthcare background is a plus
• Consulting experience (able to analyze and make recommendations)
Emergint offers competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long & Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Vacation and paid Sick Leave. At Emergint, our people are our foundation, and our foundation is valued by our customer.
Interested candidates should apply online at www.emergint.com.
Emergint is an Equal Opportunity Employer