Utility Cleaner PM 8/25/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
To service and maintain the cleanliness of all public areas including public an associate restrooms, lobbies and executive offices in accordance with Omni Standards.
* To ensure that the hotel lobbies are serviced throughout the day.
* To service all public restrooms in lobby, lower lobby, and pool areas.
* To service the executive offices.
* Services both men's and ladies associate locker rooms.
* To service lobby and lower lobby pre-function space.
* Keep lobby balconies neat and clean at all times.
* Ensure main guest entrance is neat and clean at all times.
* Ensure all floral arrangements and plants are neat with no debris in the planters.
* Ensure all ash urns throughout property are neat and clean at all times.
* Ensure water fountain and phone stations are maintained neat and clean at all times.
* To service guest and associate elevators.
* To ensure that hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
* Complete any special projects that might be assigned.
* Report any maintenance issues or any concerns.
* Able to communicate effectively
* Able to work with Management on special projects.
* Able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
* Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
* Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: