Utility - Night Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
Perform a variety of strenuous unskilled and semi-skilled tasks under the direction of the Supervisor. This is an entry level position.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Digging, excavating, trenching and backfilling
* Assist in performance of clean-up prior to and after maintenance work
* Fills in whenever, and wherever, extra labor is needed
* Assist Plant Operator and Maintenance as needed
* Ability to safely operate a Bobcat and/or similar equipment
* Will perform clean-up work as necessary to keep tools, equipment and working areas clean, orderly and safe
* Must comply with company safety rules and regulations and wear proper safety equipment while on Quarry property. Safety equipment means clothing and apparatus including, but not limited to, hard hat, safety glasses, ear protection, safety shoes, gloves, etc.
* Able to understand and interpret English language
* High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required
* Able to recognize potentially hazardous situations, understand instructions given by supervisor
* Moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions
* Protective clothing or gear are required
* Exposed to job site and weather elements
* Work scheduled hours, which could include 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift
* Requires walking, sitting, lifting, pushing, pulling and climbing to a significant degree
* Driving, standing or walking in production facilities
* Lifting of moderate to heavy items
Cemex is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, physical or mental disability, creed, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression in the programs or activities which it operates.
Cemex es una instituci n EEO/AA (igualdad de oportunidad/acci n afirmativa) y no discrimina en base al sexo, edad, raza, color, religin, discapacidad fsica o mental, credo, origen nacional, estatus veterano, orientaci n sexual, infomaci n gentica, identidad de gnero, o expresi n de gnero en los programas o actividades los cuales opera.