Utility Plant Operator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Hot Springs, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To ensure the Steam/Power Plant is well maintained and reflects and image of outstanding quality.
* Maintain all aspects of the steam/power plant
* Complete general maintenance of powerhouse equipment
* Order supplies, replacement parts and fuel for boilers
* Maintain plumbing in the powerhouse
* Complete water tests and keep records of fuel and water consumption
* Maintaining appropriate chemical level in cooling towers for the chill water system and softening water for the boiler and laundry
* Supply hot water and heat to the Virginia Building
* Ensure a clean safe environment at the Steam/Power Plant
* May be necessary to ensure the operation of a generator during power outages.
* Other duties as may be necessary
* Interior & exterior of resort, in all areas.
* Exposure to extreme hot and cold temperatures.
* Utility plant around loud machinery.
* Exposure to weather conditions.
* Exposure to various hazardous chemicals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: