This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MV Transportation is seeking a Utility/Bus Washer/Fueler. Successful candidate will ensure that the fleet is fully prepared for service.
* Vehicles parked according to facility parking plan.
* All vehicles fueled daily.
* Wash Bay maintained and kept clean and organized.
* Work area maintained according to OSHA and EPA regulations.
* Vehicle interiors cleaned to meet Pace vehicle inspection according to contract.
* Vehicle exteriors cleaned to meet Pace vehicle inspection according to contract.
* All fleet damage documented and communicated to appropriate personnel in the case of unreported damage.
* Building Cleaning and grounds cleaned and maintained according to daily schedule.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Ability to read, write and speak English.
* Ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
* General knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations related to shop and office conditions.
* Ability to operate the walk-around bus washing machine.
* Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
* Ability to understand basic directions.
* Ability to work without direct supervision.
* Must be able to work a varied schedule, including weekends.
* Must be 21 with good driving record.
* Must be licensed to operate all vehicles in fleet.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.