This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MV Transportation is seeking a Utility/Bus Washer/Fueler. Successful candidate will ensure that the fleet is fully prepared for service.
* Ensure all vehicles are completely fueled and fluids topped, ready for service at various times of day.
* Interiors cleaned according to contract.
* All fleet damage documented and communicated to appropriate personnel in the case of unreported damage.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to read, write and speak English.
* Must be able to work a varied schedule, including weekends.
* Must be 21 with good driving record.
* Must be able to obtain a Class B CDL with passenger endorsement and airbrake within 30 days of hire.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.