VASCULAR ULTRASOUND TECHNOLOGIST
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for performing all diagnostic and vascular ultrasound procedures in a timely manner.
* Maintains workflow and equipment.
* Coordinates scheduling too assure timely/efficient service.
* Completes all processes related to procedures as outlined by department policies.
* Completes paperwork and places in proper location for reading physician.
* Maintains procedure room.
* Successful completion of an accredited ultrasound program.
* ARDMS-RVT certification required.
* Echo experience and/or certification a plus.
* 2-3 years of vascular experience required.
* Hospital experience preferred.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.