This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDuration: 12 months
Location: Detroit, MI
Business Analyst Adv:
* SQLServer, Oracle, and Microsoft Access databaseexperience is required.
* Expert in PL/SQL is preferred.
* Expert in Microsoft products who can develop/support VBA code is required.
* Experience in developing advanced formulas is highly preferred.
* Working experience with validating/mapping/converting proprietary data to multiple systems is required. Experience with BCBSM data or healthcare
data is preferred.* Experience working with reporting tools such as WebFocus/Business Objects is desired.
* With general guidance and coaching, provides analytical support to a specific group of customers on business applications, infrastructure and technology related activities.
* Acts as a project team member, specifically on requirements definition and testing activities.
* Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on complex problems and ensures resolution.
* Assists customers on their migration to new or revised products, applications and platforms.
* Works with application developers and operations personnel to support production applications and customer-specific operations.
* Significant creativity is required.
Education Requirements: Advanced - Bachelor's degreerequired