This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fountain Inn, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a VB.NET DEVELOPER for a direct hire in FOUNTAIN INN, SOUTH CAROLINA.
_Software Developer/Programmer Analyst_
In this role, you will perform the functional duties in support of the delivery of in-house business and manufacturing systems. This includes the design, analysis and programming on schedule and in accordance with in-house customer requirements and company standards. You will be working with all areas of the production floor and its incorporation to other production floor systems to resolve process and operational issues. You will also be working on new system development as well as supporting current legacy systems. Because of the nature of this business (i.e. manufacturing 24x7) a successful candidate is expected to provide after hours or holiday support on an on-call rotation.
* Designs, develops, tests, debugs and documents custom applications, reports, scripts and forms according to required specifications.
* Able to develop solutions in object oriented design and web development using Visual Studio (VB.NET, Visual C#.NET, Java, XML and ASP.NET)
* Report writing with SQL Reporting Services
* Functional knowledge of Microsoft applications
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelors degree in an Information Technology or related discipline (Computer Science, Software Engineering)
* Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with others
* Good organization skills with the ability to work on multiple projects and/or assignments simultaneously
* Ability to work independently or in a team-oriented environment or under general supervision and efficiently to meet deadlines and changing priorities
* Self-motivated, problem solving skills, detail-oriented and organized
* Ability to support department goals that align with current and future Company objectives and initiatives
* Hands on experience with a Manufacturing Execution System is a plus but not required