A-T Solutions - Springfield, VAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- A-T Solutions A-T Solutions
- Springfield, VA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
VDI Engineer TS/SCI REQUIRED Overview The client's Program was established to provide the infrastructure services required to build out and maintain the facilities. O&S Virtual Desktop Integration (VDI) expertise is needed to support the O&S Team. Position Duties and Responsibilities - Providing operational support for Active Directory and related network support equipment to ensure changes and maintenance did not interrupt service to the customers. - Responsible for the analysis, administration and support of Desktop, Thin Clients
- Responsible for implementation of Desktop GPOs in all domains throughout. - Install, configure and manage VMware vSphere & VDI Environment - Configure VMware Distributed Resource Scheduling, High Availability and Fault Tolerance - Install, configure and manage VMware vSphere & VDI Environment - Develop and maintain O&S Standard Operating Procedures for VMware vSphere Environment - Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with PCs, software, communications devices -Within established procedures, responds to End User requests for technical support and assistance.
- Provide support and assistance to System Administrator(s), Network Engineer(s) and Telecommunications Systems staff in the delivery of End User support and Systems Maintenance
- Assists in ensuring compliance with security polices and procedures
- Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment. - Participates in the development and implementation of VDI-related operational procedures and standards.
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results. - Responding to escalated requests for technical assistance - Provides advice and training to tier 2 desktop support team /end-users - Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems. - Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned. - Participates in special projects as required. 1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.Mid level:
5-8 years of related Systems Engineering experience
8-10 years of related Systems Engineering experience. Required Skills:
- Windows Server 2003/2008
- Microsoft Active Directory 2003/2008
- VMware ESX 3.5/4.0 - Windows XP Professional/Vista/Windows 7 - TCP/IP, DNS, Local Area Networking - Printer, Fax, and Scanner setup and troubleshooting
- Experience working in a Citrix XenDesktop or VMWare View Environment
- Remedy Experience a plus - Thin Client using Virtual Desktop Interface Technology - Technical written & verbal communication skills (technical writing) - Experience with AppSense Product Suite
- Security+ or CISSP Certification - Experience supporting Intelligence and/or DoD Customers
- Unix/Linux system adminA-T Solutions, Inc. attracts the most highly motivated and qualified professionals in the Anti/Counter Terrorism industry. We appreciate the importance of high caliber professionals and offer an attractive salary and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, life and Disability Insurance; 401K, Flexible Spending Accounts, paid time off, and holidays to ensure the highest quality of life for our employees. A Career with our world-class team at A-T Solutions, Inc. offers unparalleled opportunities for growth with one of America's finest business organizations. Integrity - 'Doing the right thing all the time!'
Persistent possession of and steadfast adherence to high moral principles and professional standards and conduct. Commitment - 'Following through to the end!'
The pledge of courage, passion, time, energy and resolve to see things through to their desired outcome. Quality Performance - 'Excellence above expectations!'
Distinctive devotion to the services and products delivered to our Customers...Our Guarantee! A-T Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V