This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently assisting Cirque du Soleil to fill VIP Host positions in San Francisco, CA. This is a temporary opportunity. As a VIP Host you will be responsible for the below duties. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this VIP host job include:
-Control the guest s tickets
- Greet the guests using the VIP Rouge protocol of service
- Take special care of high contribution guests
- Ensure that the tent is clean, tidy and organized at all times
- Assist the supervisor for any stock control of the -swag bag- gifts
- Set up and operate private lounges
- Respect the brand and offer an outstanding service and attention to our guests.
-Good English speaking skills
-Superb customer service skills
-Cash handling experience
-Flexible availability including nights, weekends and holidays
-Heavy lifting/long periods of standing
Greet guests and provide an outstandingly high level of customer service. Answer questions, scan tickets for VIP guests, hand out Lanyards, swag bags and maintain appearance and cleanliness of the VIP tent.
If you are interested in finding out more about this great opportunity
Please call us at 650-871-7577.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records