VIP Services Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Kraft Group LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary
The position will be primarily responsible for customer service and operations for Putnam Club Members and guests of Gillette Stadium. As well as providing support to the VIP Services team with special projects and assignments as business dictates.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Exemplary Customer Service
- Assist Supervisor with all key initiatives
- Communication of services and deliverables internally and externally
- Keep track of all Club Member requests
- Hire, train and oversee game/event day staff
- Assist with execution and identifying off-season events and other value-added programs
- Work with other departments to create awareness of all operational details for Club and Suites
- Develop key long term relationships with our Club Members
- Must be available to work all Patriots game days and some additional nights + weekend