VMI Planning Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
NTN Bearing of America
Mount Prospect, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONLOCATION: USA, MT. PROSPECT, IL
Are you looking for a unique vehicle to a successful career? Are you seeking to utilize your talents to their maximum potential? NTN Bearing Corporation (NBCA) has employment opportunities that will assist qualified candidates to achieve their desired goals. NTN is one of the world s premier bearing manufacturers serving the automotive and industrial markets for the over 90 years. Proven stability, growing sales that are grossing in the billions, are a few of the factors that set NTN apart. We currently have an immediate opening for a VMI Coordinator at our Mt. Prospect, IL location.
* Manage the day-to-day execution of customer vendor managed inventory (VMI). Direct accountability for service improvements in assigned VMI customers with emphasis on inventory turns, replenishment and fulfillment.
* Monitor and report baseline customer service key performance indicators (KPI), including product availability, order fill rate, inventory turns, store service levels and on-time delivery and promotional analysis.
* Analyze Supply Chain related data (Sales, Purchase, Inventory Transactions, Demantra Forecasts, Master Data) to determine how best to configure JD Edwards Master Data elements.
* Maintain Master Data in JD Edwards
* BA/BS degree in Supply Chain Mgmt, Statistics, Business Management, Industrial Engineering.
* 2 years experience in VMI, inventory, buyer, logistics, planning, and supply chain or customer service is ideal but not required
* Analytical, strategic thinker with a continuous improvement mindset.
* Problem solving, issue resolution, influencing and prioritization skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration and networking skills
* Ability to develop and improve customer relations.
* Ability to speak in technical terms to a supply chain audience.
* Intermediate MS Office skills (Excel, Word).
NTN Bearing Corporation (NBCA) offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including choice of medical plans, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, a cash matching 401(k) Plan, separate company contribution to your 401(k) retirement account, paid vacation, additional paid time off during the major holiday season, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. NTN Bearing Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that strongly supports diversity in the work place.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this employment opportunity, please go to our website WWW.NTNAMERICAS.COM, click careers and apply.
NTN Values a diverse workforce and is an EOE.