VMware NSX Architect / Engineer / Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Palo Alto, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE: VMWARE NSX ARCHITECT AND ENGINEER CONSULTANT
MULTIPLE ROLES ARE THERE
LOCATION:- PALO ALTO/BAY AREA, CA
DURATION:- 12+ MONTHS CONTRACT
INTERVIEW MODE: PHONE + IN-PERSON/SKYPE
Ideal candidate would have domain level understanding of Cloud Infrastructure & Networking (Data Center Design, Network Architecture, Network Design, System Architecture Virtualization, Systems Management, Security)
* 10+ years of relevant experience
* At least 6 years experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services Solution Architect, consultant, or engineer
* VMware virtualization, networking and security products, solutions, and services.
*Network Security Tool and Networking Concepts such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, Load Balancers, Security/Trust Zones, L2 Switching and L3 routing. VLANs, Unicast vs. Multicast, Management Networks, routing fundamentals, IP subnetting, routing, VPN and network design.
* Proven experience and deep knowledge of the networking technologies and vendors such as Cisco, F5, Riverbed, Force10, Vyatta/Brocade, A10 Networks, Arista, Infoblox, Palo Alto Networks
*Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
*Install, configure and optimize reference implementations of partner solutions on NSX.
* Document best practices, reference architectures and deployment and performance guides for Virtual Networking & Security partner solutions and feed this collateral into our knowledgebase for reuse by the VMware field, channel partners and customers.
* Help guide the design and development of innovative partner solutions using our Network Virtualization & Security products.
* Drive partner and internal resources and activities to ensure deliverables within scope and time.
* Manage project schedule and deliverables across multiple partners/partner solutions.
* Develop/improve workflow for more efficient delivery and reduced overall time to delivery of key outcomes/deliverables