VMware System Administrator - Senior
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Enterprise Information Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONNumber of Openings: 1
The Information Services Center, Windows Server Division Provides around the clock Enterprise Operations support to the Intelligence Community (IC) at the National Maritime Intelligence Center (NMIC) facility. The contractor will provide support for the server and client infrastructure. Management of all systems will encompass client/server operations and maintenance, configuration management, installations, performance and capacity planning and office automation.
Provide technical support for servers, desktops, enterprise applications and databases in the following areas:
* System Administration
* Account Management
* Configuration Management
* Trouble Calls
Expert understanding of VMware environment
Thorough understanding with core Microsoft Products (Active Directory, Domain Name Services Exchange, SCCM.
* Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
* DoD 8570 Security+ or IAT- Level II/IAM-Level II, which includes one of the following certifications:
* Required Technical Certifications; Microsoft Certified Windows Server 2008 or higher, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) and VMware 5.x or higher
* Bachelor s degree
* 5+ years experience with Windows Server Operating Systems and 3+ years with VMware
* Expert understanding of VMware environment. Thorough understanding with core MS products (Active Directory, DNS, exchange and SCCM)
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.