VOIP & Networking Systems Engineer - InformaCast
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
NTT Data Inc
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a VOIP & Networking Systems Engineer-InformaCast to join our team in Austin, Texas. Candidates local to Austin, TX are preferred.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
The individual will be responsible for:
* Supporting critical projects in the areas of Enterprise Voice, Trader Voice, Contact Center and Unified Communications over Cisco Unified Computing System and UCaaS.
* Coordinating with Operations team for the design, build and production readiness of Network and Voice infrastructure solutions supporting mission critical production environments.
* Understanding and advocating Network and Voice standards, reference architectures and robust/scalable/secure Network & Voice infrastructure, its outcome and ongoing results.
* Performing the design, implementation and troubleshooting of Network and Voice infrastructure solutions.
* Work closely with technology and business stakeholders to understand goals, identify requirements, support security risk assessments, design and implement solutions.
* Ensuring decisions around Network and Voice solutions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed and communicated.
* Staying current with developing technologies and predict impact of changing technologies.
* Identifying opportunities to simplify and keep the Network Voice infrastructure current.
* Ensuring consistent delivery of superior technical solutions.
* Communicating effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions and strategies.
* Continually define ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
Minimum of 5 years work experience with Network Administration-design, planning and implementation
Minimum of 4 years work experience with Singlewire InformaCast
This is an hourly or full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.