VP, Application Support Ops
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Brentwood, TN 37027
We're passionate about serving seniors are you? Now's your chance to build your leadership career with Brookdale.
Leads Application Support Operations team which administers, operates, maintains, and supports all enterprise business applications including all facets of Application Administration, Application Development, Database Administration, ERP Administration, and Identity and Access Management. Aligns business and technology goals, improves system reliability/performance, operational productivity, project delivery times and deliver outstanding application reliability and uptime while optimizing operating and capital expenses. Responsibilities also include strategic technology planning, building high-performance teams, project management, implementing best practice methodologies and developing continuous improvement programs. Adhere to enterprise governance, risk management, and regulatory compliance, including HIPAA, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) and Sarbanes Oxley. Manages an IT operating budget in excess of $25M. Leads and manages a professional IT staff (30+).
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Directs and manages the IT annual roadmap delivery, personnel schedules, policies and programs for the organization's data processing and business application operations.
* Directs and manages software development lifecycles using appropriate methodologies.
* Work collaboratively with other IT disciplines to deliver a seamless end-user computing experience and world-class technology platform.
* Oversees sustaining support for existing business applications, integration and performance of applications across the organization.
* Integrates new technologies into the operational support model as they are delivered by the Enterprise Strategic Projects team.
* Collaborates cross-functionally with key stakeholders to identify, prioritize and drive improvements across the enterprise application stack.
* Assists in the establishment and execution of the annual IT roadmaps to maintain system integrity and performance.
* Monitors risk management, resource allocation and project prioritization.
* Researches, recommends and implements new software and best practices.
* Develops and maintains SLAs for application performance.
* Supports the long term company strategic plans to improve revenue growth and profitability.
* Attracts, develops, engages and retains key talent.
* Provides direction and control of activities such as systems design and analysis, applications and systems programming, database management, and data processing operations
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Finance, or other related field required.
* Minimum fifteen years experience managing information technology within regulated companies.
* Extensive experience supporting corporate business applications, Microsoft data center technology stack, Oracle/PeopleSoft ERP LINUX based systems, and cloud based enterprise business applications.
* Healthcare and/or senior living experience a plus; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone though the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time a